There is no charge for your submission to Discover ME! You Submission to "Discover ME!" is not public. Fashion Fanzone will allow reputable agencies to access your submissions. We will contact models that have generated interests directly, if you do not hear from us regarding your submission, please resubmit earliest after six months.
To Post on Fashion Fanzone you need to be logged in!
Read through these important points before submitting. We advice aspiring models to pay close attention to point 8.
1) Fashion Fanzine have some great tips about starting the journey to become a model
2) If you are 13 years of age or younger, you may not apply online with us. You may have your parent or legal guardian contact our offices to explore opportunities.
3) If you are a between the ages of 14 and 18 you are welcome to apply online but will require your parent’s or legal guardian’s cooperation and consent.
4) Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. Follow the guidelines and provide all of the requested information.
5) Submissions do not create any contract between you and Fashion Fanzone or any of the partnering agencies. We do not require a fee to take part in the Discover ME! model hunt. If you are lucky and a agency is interested in signing you, this agreement will be subject to signing of a contract.
6) The application asks for photos and a short video. Submissions that do not meet our requirements may be not be reviewed.
7) This is the only communication you will receive from us regarding your application. If we or our partner agencies are interested in learning more about you, we will contact you! Note, you will not hear from us immediately so please be patient while your application is reviewed. Do not email or call us about your application. Someone will be in touch with you if we have an interest.
8) Fashion Fanzone considers the safety and wellbeing of aspiring models a top priority.
If anyone contacted you claiming to be from Fashion Fanzone - Discover ME! make sure you verify the contact is genuine. Any contact can be verified by emailing us directly at [email protected]
For Fashion Fanzone, professionalism, transparency, authenticity and safety is important and we advise models about unscrupulous people who prey on and take advantage of aspiring models and their ambitions. Please be aware there are individuals on the Internet falsely claiming to be representatives (or "scouts") for Fashion Fanzone and Fashion Fanzine. If you are contacted by anyone claiming to be a representative of Fashion Fanzone or Fashion Fanzine, do not respond without first verifying the identity. Verify that the contact by Fashion Fanzone or Fashion Fanzine is from our email addresses ending in ff-society.com. We might make initial contact on social media but will transfer to email for further conversations. Should someone claiming to be a representative or model manager from any agency contact you, immediately alert your parents or a responsible adult. Do not meet strangers that have approached you alone.
If you have any concern about a person claiming to be from Fashion Fanzone or Fashion Fanzine, please email us on [email protected]
Note: Fashion Fanzone / Fashion Fanzine do not conduct interviews via Skype, Facebook, Instagram snapchat or other social media. We or our partners never request photos in the nude or in lingerie, and we never require the payment of money for castings or applications processes.
Beware of agencies that charge up front fees. Our partnering agencies will not charge for a castings